Quintessential K, the crazy bitch.
The backdrop: Today, one of my mischievous sexually curious children decided to use the school computer to look at a sex ed website when she should have been doing math drills. Then, she decided to frame an innocent classmate by telling me that he was the one who looked at the sex ed websites.
Obviously this little girl is not tech savvy at all, as a quick check in the Internet's history tab can immediately show which computer it was (and as I suspected, hers).
But, this little girl and her posse are apparently pretty good at working adults.
My 4:30pm began with K marching over to me and my framed innocent boy. This boy, who unfortunately does have a recent internet violation on his record (cussing another boy out), had to listen to K say,
"I've been given the information that you have been misusing the internet again."
Boy, with the most confused expression, goes, "huh? No I was just playing a math game."
"Are you telling me the TRUTH?! WHAT did we just talk about? WHAT did we JUST talk about. Are you even SUPPOSED to use school computers after what you did? NO!!"
"b-b-u-t-"
This poor boy is like stuttering for words, and I begin explaining that he's innocent because there is proof inside the Internet History tab and also multiple witnesses who say it was the girl. This boy just made an ideal scapegoat because of his less than stellar history with us teachers. And actually, he's been trying pretty hard to be better. The liar was not the boy, but the girl or her friends. They thought that by telling me and K, their alibi would be solidified.
So in order to get to the bottom of this issue and target the little culprit(s), I asked K, "Who was it that told you it was this boy?"
K, who by the way, is my self professed professional supervisor, replies coldly, "No, I'm not going to tell you who it was. Go deal with this yourself and tell me how it goes."
And then she turns around, walks away, and by 5:00pm she's playing Twister on the ground.
No comments:
Post a Comment